Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Week Begins

Last week I had a great time at the Lebanon Area Fair. The audiences were great and the fair was a lot of fun. I hope they have me back sometime.

Today I woke to rain, and as I type this, I am waiting for my laundry to dry. I figured I'd take care of the chore here at the hotel rather than stopping at a laundromat along the road. Checks need to be written and placed in the mail, a shopping trip needs to be handled and then the drive to Elysburg. This is the reality of life on the road - day to day stuff still needs to be done. It isn't the vacation some assume.

Monday I start at Knoebels. My 15th year there! I look forward to returning. The best part, my wife is planning on joining me Tuesday. Not sure how long she will stay, but it will be great to see her.

No comments: