Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday Night - Sunday Morning

Awesome shows on the street last night. 18th was packed at every show. The crowds were into it, the laughs were rolling and I was having a blast. Shows are so much better for the performer when the audience wants to have fun. That feedback makes us work even harder to entertain the crowd.

I was having so much fun with my last show, that when I looked at my watch, I realized it was already 11 pm, which is the time we need to stop. I finished up and shook a lot of hands, inviting everyone to come see the full show if they were in town Sunday night.

The one thing I kicked myself on after the shows - I forgot to mention the FaceBook Fan Club Page.

After shows, I hooked up with Brian Rudo, Steve King and Matt (sorry Matt, your last name escapes me at the moment) to go to Sharx. The bar was showing the UFC fights and Brian is a huge fan, so we went, got wings and beer and made a night of it.

About 3 am I finally laid my head on a pillow. Can't believe I didn't sleep longer today. Maybe its the adrenaline from last night's shows still rushing through my body.

With only three more days here in Virginia Beach, I'm looking forward to going home, but I realize I'm gonna miss it!

No comments: