Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Tour

Soon I will be saying goodbye to wife, son and pets to head out for a full summer of shows. I plan on stopping by the house a total of 6 days from mid-June to early September. Even then, it will be a brief visit on my way to another event. I'll be seeing a lot of hotel rooms, plenty of roads and eating out more than I care to think about.

Eating healthy and staying in shape is going to be a challenge. I've lost weight and started working out on a regular schedule at home. I'm going to have to keep at it between shows and travel. That's never easy. Its comfortable to finish a show, head to the hotel, turn on a movie and relax before hitting the road early the next day. I've got to keep telling myself - the fitness room is my friend.

Had an appointment with my eye doctor today. The lasik surgery is scheduled for June 9. I leave June 17 - so I told him not to mess up.

June 18 - 22 I will be performing at Beach Street U.S.A. in Virginia Beach, VA. My next stop is Howell, Michigan for the Michigan Balloon Challenge Festival, June 25 - 27. July 1 - 11 I am back at Beach Street U.S.A. Following that comes the VentHaven convention in KY.

I'll update the remainder of my summer season here later. If you here I'll be near you, please stop out and say hello!

No comments: