Monday, June 7, 2010

Corporate Party Entertainment

After a recent event, Dangerous Duck and I were caught for a quick photo following the show. I'd like to thank the photographer for sending me a copy to use.

People see pictures of me in front of this brick wall and ask where the photos were taken and how often I work that venue. They don't realize the brick wall travels too. It is actually a collapsible backdrop created for my program.

Large corporate events often have the decor, sound and video projection that smaller corporate events can't always budget. My goal is to not only entertain the audience, but help create that positive experience and impression. One of the ways I do this is to provide the extras whenever possible.*

When you are in charge of entertainment for a corporate event and you want your audience to laugh, contact me to discuss how I can be of service!

* - When flying to an event, it is not cost effective to carry sound and backdrops. For that reason, I have a complete technical rider and suggested room layout to help clients create a successful atmosphere.

No comments: