Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beach Street - Night Two

Saturday was a warm evening in Virginia Beach. The street was packed with locals and tourists. It was my first time performing on 23rd street, which is closed to traffic, allowing more room for the crowd to stand - if you can get them. With one night under my belt, the groove started to come back and I had really fun shows. The crowds were pretty large too.

For two shows, I even had an opening act. A young fire artist named Katrina did six minutes of fire eating and fire hoop spinning. A very talented young lady.

One of my favorite things is meeting people after the show. Last night, I met a family that had caught my act last year and returned to watch again this season. With all the entertainment and things happening in Virginia Beach, that meant a lot to me. Now I look forward to tonight!

No comments: