Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need Sleep...

Tuesday evening after shows, I ended up hanging out with some other performers. The laste night was followed by an early morning. Had to swing home and do laundry. I also took a few moments to enjoy dinner and spend time with my wife. Another late night. Got up extremely early today to drive over ten hours to get to Michigan. By the time I reached Livonia I was wishing I could collapse.

My Livonia stop was to see Ken Dumm, a friend and magician, who was performing at the Spree festival. His son did a great segment too. After enjoying their show, I drove another 45 minutes to get to my hotel. Just finished eating and catching up on e-mails. Now I need to sleep. Tomorrow I don't have to be at the Balloon Festival grounds until late afternoon. I'm going to sleep in.

No comments: