Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks

It is the time of year to be thankful for what we have.

I am blessed to have a beautiful loving wife who is and always will be my rainbow. She allows me to see things I would miss if left to my own devices. I am thankful for my son, a young man that makes me very proud. He is filled with promise for a great future and lives his passions. I am grateful my parents, now 84 and 82, are still with me. I need to spend more time with them.

I am thankful for all that the previous year has brought. Excellent shows, safe and fun travels, new and old friends. I am lucky to be able to earn a living doing something I love. And I am thankful for 2010, which has already filled in nicely and will take me places I have yet to go.

We all have things to be thankful about - some large, some small. Please take a moment and comment on what you are thankful for this holiday season.

No comments: