Friday, November 13, 2009

Youthful Suggestions...

This will be a short one. A few days ago I became aware someone had posted two of my pics on a blog without permission. The commentary contained some rather crude sexual comments. I took immediate action and had the pictures removed.

The episode led to some interesting conversations about how poor my publicity photos are. How I have no style. That the pictures look like bad "Glamour Shots" photos, etc. I appreciated their concern for my career. The advice is coming from vastly experienced gents who are just starting their careers. I've been doing this for over 25 to earn my living. I have no clue.

I guess in a few years we'll see where their careers lead them. I hope they do well. That way I'll be able to look back and say I should have listened to their "youthful suggestions..."

No comments: