Friday, December 4, 2009

Ho Ho Holiday Season

I had an early morning today, fighting rush hour through both Baltimore and Philadelphia to get to a corporate luncheon event. The show was a success. The audience was laughing so hard I got caught up in it myself. I LOVE the feeling of contagious laughter.

The drive back also caught rush hour in both areas, but this time traffic was much worse. What should have been a two and a half hour trip slowly dragged out to four hours. I do not see how people can do it every day. I'd be dead of a heart attack from the frustration of traffic that refuses to move FORWARD! (Wasn't there an earlier blog about traffic? I HATE traffic...)

So we have the highs, the laughs, the fellowship and the lows - the frustration and congestion of mindless masses. The two ids of the holiday season.

May your season be filled with the good stuff...

No comments: