Sunday, January 8, 2012

Washington DC Corporate Entertainment

Washington DC plays host to corporate events of all sizes. When those corporate events need entertainment, it makes sense to use a Washington DC based national entertainer! Or one that is in the backyard...

I am very familiar with the city and the logistics involved in working there. Several times, I've been called upon to fill in when a speaker or entertainer experienced flight delays. Unfortunately with my busy performance schedule, last minute is not always possible.

From awards dinners to breakfast meetings, I personalize or customize my programs to fit the client's needs. Shows can targeted to your group and are perfect for sales meetings, seminars, conferences and conventions. Imagine "Your Message - Personified!" Brought to life for your audience in a manner they will never forget!

So if you are planning a corporate event in the nation's capitol - contact me to discuss your event. I would love to help you sort out your Washington DC Corporate Entertainment!

No comments: