Thursday, January 26, 2012

Corporate Entertainment in Rockville, Maryland

As I climb on a plane to fly around the country for a corporate event, I always wish I could stay closer to home! While the audiences make the travel worth while, on occasion, I get lucky enough to perform in Maryland.

Rockville Maryland has a variety of corporate event sites that offer planners style choices to enhance their functions. Some are formal, others offer groups the chance to kick back and have some fun.

As a corporate comedian, I love both styles of events. Getting inside the minds of guests and allowing my puppets to say the things no one else can. Its a great way to release the stress and talk about the gorilla in the room.

No matter where in Maryland you may plan a corporate event, contact me for corporate event ideas! If I'm not right for your function, I am happy to recommend someone that may be.

No comments: