Monday, January 2, 2012

Baltimore Corporate Entertainment

As a Baltimore based corporate entertainer, I often find myself flying off to other parts of the country. I've provided corporate event entertainment in California, Utah, Texas, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Florida - the list could go on. As the frequent flyer miles rack up, I find dealing with the TSA and long flights, while familiar and easier, aren't fun. (I guess it balances the laughs from the show!)

Recently I have started focusing on my home markets. Baltimore has plenty of corporate events that could use entertainment. Baltimore clients get the advantage of a national act and save substantially because there are no airfare or hotel fees added to the expense. I'm looking forward to establishing some great relationships in the Baltimore Corporate Entertainment market. It will be a win-win for everyone involved!

No comments: