Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tonight In Baltimore!

Tonight I get to entertain 75 guests at a corporate function in the brand new Four Seasons Baltimore in Maryland! Its an incredible venue. I am really looking forward to working with this group and the hotel event staff. They've been great in advance and I know its going to be a wonderful experience.

Baltimore corporate functions have plenty of choices when it comes to venues. The Four Seasons Baltimore offers very high end elegance along with breath-taking views of the Baltimore Harbor.

For me, its another night where I get to have fun, make people laugh and sleep in my own bed after the show. Plus I get to pay my bills! I love this job.

In 2012, I'd love to offer more corporate entertainment in Baltimore, Maryland and the surrounding states. While flying to exotic locations is fun, its really nice when I can stay home once and awhile!

No comments: