Monday, October 11, 2010

Comedy In Maryland


Today was full of promotional duties. I have an upcoming show entitled "An Evening Of Adult Comedy" on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at the Carroll Arts Theater in Westminster, Maryland.

I grew up in Westminster and it still amazes me how many people still recognize my name. I almost never perform there. It has been over two years since I last performed in Westminster. So this night of comedy will be a pretty rare appearance in my hometown.

The show will also feature a good friend, Mike Rose - the Magic Kinda Guy. Mike will open the program with Magic, Wit and Stuff. If you haven't seen him work, it will be a great opportunity. Mike is fast thinking and his "Wit" leaves you laughing every time.

Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased here.

Come on out and enjoy an evening of comedy!

No comments: