Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zzzzzz

It was a long summer. On the return from Virginia Beach I stopped by the Maryland Renaissance Festival to do some repairs on the Crosewl Magic Shop booth. I am partners in the business with magician, Mike Rose. It was late Wednesday when I finally climbed into my own bed.

Thursday and Friday were consumed with catching up on things that required me to be in the office. In addition, there was laundry, and shopping, and - very little rest. Labor Day weekend consisted of early mornings and long days at the festival managing the shop. It is hard to climb out of bed at 6:30 a.m. when you have been working a night schedule and sleeping late.

I start at the Prince George's County Fair on Thursday. Today I am slowly coming out of my comatose state. Tomorrow it will be time to reload the show, iron the costumes and pack the car. I'm looking forward to being back on stage - the "down time" is killing me!

No comments: