Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of the Run

Monday night the crowds were smaller since some of the weekenders had left. Tuesday was cool with a stiff breeze, so the crowds were even smaller. My final show last night had 25 people at most - a far cry from what I had been drawing. I expect tonight to go about the same since the weather really hasn't changed.

After I end at 11:00, I get to head back to the hotel, change, check out and start my overnight drive. I've got a lunchtime show in Mt. Airy, MD. After that, laundry and grocery shopping - then heading to Knoebels (a two and a half hour drive) for a one week run. There will be no more sleep until I unload my show there - should hit the bed about midnight Friday morning!

Because Knoebels has poor cell reception and no wireless Internet - I will be out of touch with the world for awhile. A good time to rest, have fun with my shows and recharge for my Michigan trip at the end of that week. (Which oddly enough, involves an overnight drive.) At least I'm working!
Tom

No comments: