Friday, June 12, 2009

Virginia Beach Ventriloquist

Tonight I start performing at Beach Street. It should be a lot of fun - tourists are treated to free street performances by a variety of artists. It is one of the attractions that keeps Virginia Beach a family destination. I'm also looking forward to meeting the other acts - it is always great to hang with other performers.

I arrived yesterday so I wouldn't have to deal with the Friday beach traffic. They have me in an Ocean front hotel with a balcony that looks out over the Atlantic. During the evening I walked the town to look around and had dinner at a spot my wife and I enjoyed years ago when we performed at a medical convention. Even with all my recent performances in the area, this is the first time I've been to the ocean here since then.

Now it is time to grab some breakfast and enjoy a walk in the surf!

No comments: