Friday, October 3, 2008

Mexico Update

This has been an extremely interesting month. The shows have been going great - I even rocked Tulum my second and third times there. Life in Mexico is a lot different from being in the states. Its one thing to visit for a vacation, but something else to actually live here for an extended period. I love the country and the people, but I'm starting to miss home.

I was scheduled to fly out this Sunday, however there has been talk and my run may be extended. I will find out in the next couple of days. One highlight of this trip, I was able to surprise my wife and fly her down to spend five days with me. Unfortunately they were mostly overcast and rainy. We did get in some beach time and had great evenings at some of the cool open air restuarants along 5th Avenue here in Playa del Carmen.

As I lay here this morning, I'm toying between the idea of rolling over and going back to sleep, or taking a walk along the beach. Maybe I'll do both - tonight's pick up isn't until 7:30.

No comments: