Saturday, March 27, 2010

Corporate Entertainment tonight...

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. I love my job. Plus, this group is going to be fun. I've never worked with or met them, but I can tell from the information they submitted to help me customize my act.

This is a smaller corporate dinner. No big screen projectors or sound crew like Monday. But that gives me an opportunity. I'll be carrying my brick wall, a stage setting that adds to the anticipation of the show. My lights will create greater visibility. I'll also be providing sound. I use and prefer Anchor, the system provides a nice clean voice, is light weight and easy to transport.

My goal, when the evening is over I want the client to say: that was great! Not just the show, but the entire experience. My business depends on the client. They let me do what I love. For that very reason, I'm looking forward to tonight!

No comments: