Sunday, December 20, 2009

Corporate Entertainment - Heading Forward

With 2009 winding down, I took a long look at what brought me the most joy (performance-wise) during the past year. Without a doubt, it was the corporate shows. After dinner programs at conventions, awards banquets, and parties were by far the most rewarding. I enjoy working with my clients to customize the program. When the show hits that personal note, it draws the biggest laughs.

As I look forward to 2010, I intend to increase my share of the corporate market. I hope as it rebounds from the economy, that I can not only enjoy the ride, but perform more of the shows that suit my act best. Creating an atmosphere of comedy where my clients, audiences and I can thrive.

To get things rolling, I started by reworking my web site:
ComedyVentriloquist.com

Here is hoping that 2010 brings us all the things we work for and the chance to succeed at what we love.

1 comment:

Bob Conrad said...

Here's wishing you the best for the coming year, I hope you get all the corporate work you can handle. That should keep Dudley in Quakers. Happy New Year!