Thursday, May 20, 2010

Creating Comedy

It felt like my creative side had disappeared awhile ago. Nothing I tried to develop had any wings. I'm happy to say that phase has ended and I'm moving ahead full force while I can.

Two of my older characters, barely used, have been converted into something new. The ideas for their routines have been flowing. When I shared a line with my wife last night, she laughed out loud. That is when I know I'm onto something.

I've also nearly finished a new closer for my act. It is a collaboration with a very respected variety artist in the business. He agreed to sell me the rights to add his creation to my act because my use was very different. I can't wait to try it out!

There is less than a month until my summer tour kicks in. Its a very busy time, and I'm enjoying every second of it!

No comments: