Friday, March 18, 2011

Comedy In Florida

Yesterday I arrived in Naples, FL to perform for the Collier County Fair. Last night started things off with small but fun audiences. It was a shakedown night, allowing them to work out the kinks before the weekend kicks in. I'm sharing a stage with a clown show and a hypnotist. Great acts that are very easy to work with.

The fair is pretty large, they have lots of entertainment, a large midway with plenty of rides and games. Animals, produce, crafts and food abound to make this a great time for patrons.

The weather is incredible. It was 80 degrees this morning when I took a walk. After coming from the cold snap in Maryland - I'm basking in this. Out of an 11 day schedule, six nights it doesn't open until 6 pm. Sometimes this job is extremely tough. I'm going to hit the pool now!

No comments: